#1 Beejus McReejus

Beejus McReejus

Comptroller of Flying Ducks

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12440 posts
  • LocationTopeka, KS

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:23 AM

Haven't had the motivation to brew much lately, but I felt the urge yesterday. Decided to knock out 10 gallons of my chocolate-oatmeal stout (Ojo Negra Stout). Then I was thinking, since I have lacked the motivation, might as well pull a double header while the equipment is out and rock out an IPA too. So I hit the LHBS after work and get my plan in gear.Get home and have some stuff going on, so I get a really late start, but decided to stick with my plan. After the stout was mashing and I was getting a recipe put together for the IPA, I decided since it was getting late to just do a bigger IPA and only do 5 gallons instead of 10. Everything went pretty damn smooth, but holy crap, I didn't finish up this morning until close to 5 AM. :blush: Running off about 2 hours of sleep, but it does feel good to have 15 gallons chugging away. :facepalm:

#2 BlKtRe

BlKtRe

Comptroller of le Shartes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16543 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Oz

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:24 AM

Your a Sic bastard!

#3 jammer

jammer

Atomic Chef Runner-Up

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3484 posts
  • LocationPDX

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:36 AM

:blush: :facepalm:

#4 Spoon

Spoon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationLower Alabama

Posted 08 June 2010 - 09:53 AM

Mah hero :blush:

#5 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64150 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:07 PM

Whoa. God-like.EDIT: I've definitely been motivated lately to brew as much as I can, but the double-post-work-weekday brew night never even crossed my mind.

Edited by JKoravos, 08 June 2010 - 06:11 PM.

#6 djinkc

djinkc

Comptroller of Non-Defending Defenders of Inarticulate Twats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32138 posts
  • Locationout the backdoor

Posted 08 June 2010 - 07:35 PM

That's about as dumb as starting a brew session at midnight on a Saturday night.Which makes both of us dumbPosted Image

#7 Beejus McReejus

Beejus McReejus

Comptroller of Flying Ducks

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12440 posts
  • LocationTopeka, KS

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:00 PM

That's about as dumb as starting a brew session at midnight on a Saturday night.Which makes both of us dumbPosted Image

:facepalm: My retarded bretheren!Finished cleaning up after playing some golf after work. I really need to build a rig, because cleaning up my brew assembly made of cinder blocks, plywood, my grill, a chair, two coolers, a keggle and a turkey fryer is kind of annoying. :blush: I'm surprisingly not that tired at the moment. I'm sure I'll sleep like little baby jeebus tonight though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users